Thursday, November 26, 2009

Out of This World


One of the things I enjoy the most since I can recall is painting. It literally takes me out of this world.

I like being able to express and pour my feelings out into a piece of paper.

Here's a little something I want to share with you, I hope you enjoy it. It's a collection of watercolors I've painted recently. Do tell me what you think!










Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

I'm linking this post to Saturday Nite Special at Funky Junk Interiors.
























2 comments:

Funky Junk Interiors said...

What do I think?!? I think you ought to be showing your work in a gallery is totally what I'm thinking. Those are outstanding!

Thanks so much for sharing and linking up to SNS #7!

FJ Donna

Kurtzhals said...

Thank you for sharing. I really love the feel of those paintings. Very whimsical! You're very talented!

LinkWithin