Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Crochet Heart (for Scarf)



A cute motif can be an excellent detail to our creations. This crochet heart was the perfect ending for my twirly scarf.

Just as I promised, here are the instructions for the beautiful crochet heart.
I don't remember where I got them from, because it was long ago.
So if you know who they belong to, please let me know and I will link to him or her.


Crochet Heart Instructions

Chain 4, make all stitches in the first chain.
3 trc, 3 dc, chain 1, 1 trc, chain 1, 3 dc, 3 trc, chain 2 slip stitch.

Fasten off. Weave in end. You're done!

Enjoy!

Have you knitted or crochetted something pretty this winter? I would love to see your creations! Do share!






2 comments:

The Blonde Duck said...

Popped in from SITS to say hi! How cute!

lemonologie said...

These are great hearts! I have a similar pattern that I used to make Christmas ornaments this year to give out to all the people that host holiday gatherings that we go to!

Thanks for your visit on my SITS day the other week. I've been sick, so I'm just now returning all the visits!

LinkWithin