Thursday, October 14, 2010

News Flash! News Flash!

I'm launching my new art website! Come check it out!
 http://www.rociojimenez.com/

These are some of the new paintings.

"ellipsis"

We worked on a cleaner, easier to navigate look, and my portfolio has been updated. We're hoping to show it to galleries and art promotors... anybody interested?
"journey"

I would LOVE for you to visit http://www.rociojimenez.com/ and tell me everything you think about both the site and the art itself! By the way, this was a present from my husband (who designed it) to me... how cute is that!

Here it is, freshly baked.

For the moment, it's only been released in Spanish, but we're currently working on the translation, so I'll keep you posted. And please, tell me what you think. All comments are welcome!

Hope you like it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

aaah no sabia que eras pintoraaa!! bueno, que no me sorprende nada!!! te felicito muchiiisimo, ya pase al sitio y esta muy lindo, te deseo todo lo mejor con este nuevo proyecto!!

LinkWithin