Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Brand Spotlight - Casa Midy

I can't believe I didn't know about Casa Midy before. I just spent hours checking out their catalogue.

 

Casa Midy was established in San Miguel Allende, founded by French Anne-Marie Midy and Mexican Jorge Almada. Casa Midy mixes a contemporary design with the traditional artisan methods of manufacturing, which make their designs totally mouth-watering to me.



























This is an excellent option for your house and garden, so I recommend you to visit their page. It's got all their newest designs, and trust me their good!

As for me, I'd LOVE to have one of those tables in my living room... and definitely a lantern in my patio. I hope to get them soon!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

yo quiero una lampara para las velas, estan muuuy lindas!!!

LinkWithin