Monday, May 23, 2011

Dreamy Bathtubs














As a girl, I had a built-in bathtub, and enjoyed delicious time there. Now that we got married and have a house of our own, there are no bathtubs around. We have been thinking of installing one in our bathroom because, though tiny, there's enough room for it --problem is, there's still no budget =) Who cares when we've got these gorgeous pics? The good thing about dreaming is, we don't even have to worry about spoiling the perfect wooden floors underneath ;)

Have you got your favorites yet? Mine are definitely the very two last ones. To die for.

images from:
2, 3, 4, and 5. house to home
7 and 8. nuevo estilo

2 comments:

Natalie Koltunovskaya said...

The black bathroom is amazing! Just ideal!

Kelsey @ trialandstyle.com said...

I like #7 & #8 as well! #7 is definitely a style my husband would approve of, but that chandelier in #8 is amazing! If I could get away with #4 I totally would... I love that style, but it's a little too feminine for our household :)

LinkWithin