Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Homes - Gorgeous apartment in Manhattan







This gorgeous NYC apartment is like a dream to me. I love it's modern, sleek design with the neutral palette and splashes of color here and there. I guess what I love the most about it, is the amazing yet accesible style, and so easy to imitate at home. Wall decor, color, light, bathroom towels and curtain, I love it all! 

Best of all? You can rent this Manhattan apartment for $210 us per night (not bad at all, considering it has two bedrooms and a great location). The property is listed in  Airbn, a global community of people renting properties, something like that Cameron Diaz film "The Holiday". One of my all-time favorites!
 
So, if you're interested and planning on a trip to NYC soon, you should definitely visit the listing here

all images via airbn


1 comment:

jack rice said...

Wow!!!! Its beautiful. Its like a dream come true.

LinkWithin